To find the right ring size, there are a few things to consider:
- Avoid measuring your ring finger when it is cold.
- Always measure your ring size in the evening when your fingers tend to be swollen
- Observe that a wide ring usually requires a larger size.
- Be very careful when measuring your finger since one millimeter corresponds to entire ring size.
- Keep in mind that rings must fit over knuckles.
How to measure
Use our size guide
Select a ring that fits the finger you intend to wear your ring on. Print our size guides and compare the ring’s inner diameter with the circles in the guide.
Use a ruler
Select a ring that fits the finger you intend to wear your ring on. Measure the inner diameter of your ring in millimeters (mm) using a ruler. The measured total number of millimeters is your size.
Please contact our Customer Care, if you need any help or have any questions.