Rent engagement rings

Extended returns until 31st jan. 2019     |     CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE >>

Login

Rent engagement rings

Hyr förlovningsring till ditt frieri - Efva Attling Stockholm















Time to pop the question? Congratulations!


To choose the perfect engagement ring is a big decision, it's a piece of jewelry that will symbolize your love. There are many different models and styles to choose from, such as solitaire rings, alliance rings, half eternity rings and plain smooth rings. The shank comes in different heights, the diamonds in different sizes – and then the correct ring size has to be found... There are many decisions to be made and we will guide you all the way.

Say yes - Efva Attling Stockholm


At Efva Attling Stockholm you can rent a ring for 14 days, for your proposal. This way you can try out the perfect ring size together. It also gives you the possibility to let your partner choose another model, if the first one wasn’t the right one.





Unique handmade design

Efva Attling designs engagement rings in 18k gold, red or white – with or without diamonds. The stones are set by hand by our jewelers (read more about the process here). The ring you can rent is almost identical to the original one but is made of silver and with diamond imitation instead of real ones. The rings you can rent are available in two sizes, 17,5 mm (women) and 20 mm (men). After the proposal, you can choose the best ring size together, either by using our size guide or visiting one of our concept stores.


Say Yes - Hyr en förlovningsring till ditt frieri - Efva Attling Stockholm



To rent a ring, you pay 20% of the total price. When ordering the real one, you will pay the remaining 80% (or the corresponding amount if you choose to order a different model). The rental cost is the same as the deposit if you prefer to place an order immediately instead. This is a way to give you more options.




How it works


 
Say Yes - Hyr en förlovningsring till ditt frieri - Efva Attling Stockholm

Order the ring you want to rent

Select the ring you want to propose with. You can see all the available rings below. Which model you choose is all about taste. The model you choose is all about taste. What do you think your partner would love? Listen to your heart! 

(Doesn’t your heart give any clear answer? Get more inspiration here)

Add the ring to the shopping cart, go to checkout and complete your order. will be sent to you in a white lacquer box within 1–3 business days.

Say Yes - Hyr en förlovningsring till ditt frieri - Efva Attling Stockholm


2. Free return

The return of the rental ring after the proposal is complimentary of course. Do the return within 14 days by using the pre-paid return label that you’ll get with your order. You can also drop off the rental ring in any of our concept stores together with the return label.

Say Yes - Hyr en förlovningsring till ditt frieri - Efva Attling Stockholm

3. Order the real ring

The proposal is over, and your partner said yes. Now it’s time to order the real ring! Please contact our customer support for personal service. 

Phone: +46 (0)60 17 27 49
Mail: customerservice@efvaattling.com

You can also place your order in any of our concept stores. Contact your nearest store to book a personal appointment, and they will also help you find the right ring size.

Good luck!




SAY YES! – Which ring do you choose?


13 Stars & Signature
13 Stars & Signature
21 Stars & Signature Thin Ring
21 Stars & Signature Thin Ring
Crown Wedding Ring 0.50 ct
Dolce Vita Princess Ring 0.30 ct
Heart To Heart Ring 0.50 ct
Love Bead Wedding Ring 0.19 ct
Love Bead Wedding Ring 0.19 ct
Plain & Signature Thin Ring
Plain & Signature Thin Ring
Rock Star Ring
USD 1980
Smooth Ring
USD 420
Smooth Ring
USD 420
Soft Ring
USD 320
Soft Ring
USD 320
Wedding & Stars Ring 0.40 ct
You & Me Ring
USD 320
You & Me Ring
USD 320